Start with a free account
- Step 1 visit our homepage Nationwidemarketingdata.com and click on the signup button
- Step 2 Enter in your information and submit for an account
- Step 3 Verify your email account.
- Step 4 you can click on "My Account" at the top right and search date for free.
- Step 5 if you choose to download data select a plan and signup using the billing pages.
How do I build a list?
- 1) Click the ‘Search Data’ button under the My account button. Then choose from the different database categories available. . For the more specialized lists, check out "Fresh Consumer or Specialty"
- 2) Enter your geography selection.
- 3) Enter the type of business or SIC code of the business you’d like to target. For consumers, you can search by household information such as income, home value, and home ownership, emails included, net worth and more
- 4) Narrow your search by employee size or sales volume. Narrow your consumer search by age groups, gender, and marital status as well. Choose as many or as few selections as needed for your list.
- 5) Done! Your sales leads will be displayed. If the list you are building is too large or too small, try modifying the criteria by adding more or less selections. Basic information on your list will be displayed. To see more information on a single record, click anywhere within the record and the full record detail will display to the right.
- If you would like more detailed list building instructions, please download one of the following pdf’s:
I have not received my credits or login information!
- Once you signup and pay for your subscription our back office will create you a login to our database and add your purchased plan to your account. We send you an email with all information required to access your purchase within 48 hours (typically within 2-4 hours) If you do not see the link within that time, please check your spam/junk folder. If still not there please contact us and we will gladly send again.
- If you don't here from us within the time frame expected then Email support at Processing@nationwideportal.com or call our office at 1-888-880-5069
Where Do we Get our Data?
- These lists come from a variety of sources. We make deals to purchase consumer lists from many companies in bulk. Homeowner lists are built from census data and other sources plus we have a partnership with a network of 600+ big websites that have opt-in forms.
- Don’t Expect 100% Accuracy Most people think that sales leads, mailing lists or databases are 100% accurate. This is simply not possible. Businesses come and go on a daily basis, so maintaining 100% accuracy is a myth. Our databases are not perfect, but they are the best and most accurate in the industry. Our business databases are updated every month and are 95% accurate. Our consumer databases are approximately 90% accurate. We’ll provide you with the highest quality databases, but keep in mind that no list is 100% accurate. Expect our email databases to be 85% accurate and for you to have an average of 60% successful send rate depending on experience and hygiene resources. We Can’t Qualify Every Business Name…Every day Many people believe that all sales leads are pre-qualified. Most of the time, they will have very high expectations for their sales leads, mailing lists and databases. While we are constantly updating our files, it is simply impossible to guarantee that every name is valid and is a “qualified” lead. When You Are Dealing with Billions of Records… It is very possible that there will be inaccuracies and that there will be some holes and obsolete names. Unfortunately, that is just the nature of this business. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are not being honest! Yes, we do scrub our leads against the Federal Do Not Call List… but are not guaranteed. However, keep in mind, new phone numbers are added to the Do Not Call list every day and the DNC list is constantly changing. If you select leads with phones ‘where available’, the leads that have phone numbers that match the DNC list will be flagged. If you select a list with 100% DNC scrubbed phones, all leads are scrubbed against the DNC list and all phone numbers that match are removed. Additionally, because people add new phone numbers to the Do Not Call list every day and the DNC list is constantly changing, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that these phone numbers have been removed from your leads before calling. If you select 100% phones, all leads will contain a phone number; both available for calling and those that have been flagged for DNC.