Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By using the nationwidemarketingdata.com you agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement. All nationwidemarketingdata.com subscribers are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Permitted Uses and Restrictions
Nationwidemarketingdata.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to our databases (“Data”) for the following permitted uses:
- You may not sell, license, dispense, or in any other way distribute any part of the Data to any third party.
- You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, foreign and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act and the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Multiple instances of simultaneous usage from more than one location, or sharing your account, may result in the suspension or cancellation of your account. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service and to terminate this Agreement, without notice.
2. Limited Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ALL DATA AND SERVICES PROVIDED ARE SOLD “AS IS.” NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN HEREUNDER. Under no circumstances shall the maximum liability of nationwidemarketingdata.com or its affiliates exceed more than the amount paid by the customer.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by mandatory arbitration in Omaha, Nebraska. This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada.
3. Subscription and Billing
Billing: You authorize the Company to charge your authorized payment method (the “Payment Method”) the monthly or yearly subscription fee plus a one-time set-up charge. Recurring payments will automatically be drafted from the account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel prior to your renewal date.
Nationwidemarketingdata.com reserves the right to terminate your subscription if for any reason a Payment Method is cancelled, terminated or declined.
4. No Long-Term Contract, Cancel Anytime
To cancel your subscription, you have the following two options: 1. Call Customer Service at 1-888-880-5069 from 9am to 5pm Central Time. 2. Send a letter to: Nationwidemarketingdata.com Cancellation Department 2 CityPlace St. Louis, MO 63143 (include your first name, last name and username).
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.